Beam is extremely new and experimental technology. No guarantees can be provided by anyone whatsoever. Use it at your own risk. Make sure you know what you are doing, especially if there is money involved. If you just want to try Beam technology please refer to Testnet section below.
Here is the list of resources that will help you get started with Beam.
The simplest way to get started with Beam is by visiting the Beam website
iOS and Android mobile wallets are available on the respective application stores. After you install the app check out Beam Mobile Wallet Guide
For hardcore users, miners and developers Beam provides separate node and CLI wallet binaries available on the same downloads <https://beam.mw/downloads> page for each platform.
Beam is completely open source and is distrubuted under Apache 2 license.
Source code for all Beam projects is located in Beam Github.
Before you contact us look in the :ref: Troubleshooting section for a similar problem.
To report issues and get support please perform the following steps:
- Gather all relevant information including:
- Detailed description of the problem you have encountered and steps to reproduce it
- Version of the binaries you are running
- Logs (see Log locations for information where to find the logs files)
- Relevant configuration files (please check for private information before sending)
- Your system configuration
- Screen shots or any additional information you think is relevant
- Contact our Technical Support Team via:
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
# Use our GitHub.
Providing all the information described above will allow us to quickly and efficiently analyze and resolve the issue for you and everyone else.